COVID-19 Dual Antibody Test
Dual IgG/IgM Screening Test For COVID-19
With TeleHealth Support
15-Minute COVID-19 Screening Test
Self contained test can be administered at home or business under the supervision of a Telehealth professional with results in 15 minutes
Test for SARS-CoV-2 infection easily without having to visit an in-person test site. This COVID-19 Test Kit has received Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA. Perform the test under the supervision of a trained telehealth professional on a video call and get results within 15 minutes. Our telehealth professional will guide you through the test and interpret the test results for you.
This test detects the presence of the IgG antibody which is an indication of previous viral infection and, that the individual may have developed some resistance to reinfection. The test also detects the presence of the IgM antibody which is an indication of an acute or present viral infection.
Who Should Get Tested?
Individuals (18+) who may have been exposed to COVID-19 through:
- Living or working in a place where people reside, meet or gather in close proximity (office buildings, schools, healthcare facilities, etc.
- Close contact (within 6 ft) with someone who is sick or diagnosed with COVID-19
Individuals (18+) who are experiencing mild symptoms including:
- A fever between 100.4 degrees F and 102 degrees F
- Flu-like symptoms (chills, runny or stuffy nose, whole body aches, a headache, and/or feeling tired)
- A new loss of taste or smell
- A new or worsening cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath that is not limiting ability to speak
The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by qualified healthcare professionals who operate with a CLIA Certificate of Waiver. This test has received an urgency use authorization from the FDA for purposes of detecting the presence of the IgG and IgM antibodies produced in response to the SARS-CoV-2 viral infection. The test has received a CLIA – Waiver and may administered as a point of care test. This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 until the EUA is terminated under Section 564(b)(2) of the Act or the EUA is revoked under Section 564(g) of the Act; as such, the test has not been FDA cleared or approved.
Detection Window (IgM):
- 3-5 days after incubation
- Days Until Contageous: 11
- Dual band results for simple interpretation
- Multivariable analysis of immunoglobin IgG & IgM
- Room temperature storage or refrigerated (2-30°C / 36-86°F)
- Buffer included
Our telehealth professional will be available via video call at the time of your choice to supervise the testing process. Our telehealth professional will stay online and help interpret the results for you.